OUTPUTS

- Preamp Outputs: 3 (6 channels)

- Maximum Output Level: 7.5Vrms

- Output Gain: ±12dB

- Output Impedance: 150Ω

PERFORMANCE

- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%

- Frequency Response: 10Hz-22kHz

- Equalizer Frequencies (front/rear): 125Hz, 175Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 8kHz

- Equalizer Frequencies (sub): 31.5Hz, 40Hz, 50Hz, 63Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz, 125Hz

- Signal Delay Max (Left/Right): 10ms

- Signal Delay Max (Front/Sub): 35ms

CONTROL

- Remote In

- 12VDC Remote Out (always active when unit is on)

GENERAL

- Power Supply: High Headroom PWM Switching

- Current Draw: 350mA

- Recommended Fuse Rating: 2A

WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS

- Dimensions: 8.6”W x 5”D x 1.25”H

- Weight: 3.0lbs (1.4kg)

IN THE BOX: DQ-61, ACR-3 Remote, Speaker and Power connectors, Manual, Warranty

•Free iOS Mobile Tools app with DQ-61 Delay module Download_on_the_App_Store_Badge_US-UK_135x40

•User friendly Signal Delay enhances the acoustical alignment between the left and right channels plus the front and subwoofer channels

•Individual equalization controls for the front, rear and subwoofer channels for simple yet precise system tuning

•Six channels of active speaker level inputs – accepts up to 400 watts per channel

•AccuBASS™ – AudioControl’s patented pending processing to correct the bass roll-off in factory source units

•ACR-3 Dash Control Remote allows for control of the subwoofer level plus processing bypass which makes it ideal for demonstrations

•Internal Channel Summing – Easy interface with factory installed amplifiers with built-in crossovers

•GTO™ (Great Turn-On) Circuit – Powers up the DQ-61 when it detects signal on the main speaker level input

•Discrete Input and output level controls

Literally as new, no hesitation 10/10. Great shape and a great piece of equipment.

Price: $260

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Yeah I just bumped it. You can get a quote, my city and state are listed. it will fit in a large flat rate or a medium flat rate sleeve box for USPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...