Old school power acoustik apache 2apc-2200

Johnny_Quest

NC
Not sure if this is right place for me to post this. Because I'm not sure if I'm going to sell this amp or not. But if anyone would like to make me some offers. That might help me decide to let my baby go. I've had this amp for years. But it's been sitting in my closet for a year since I took my system out of my old car when I sold the vehicle.

Note to moderators: I apologize if I posted this in wrong area.

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

It honestly isnt worth what you think it is. And thats hard to even remotely argue without any pics showing the shape it is in. Id be interested just because it looks cool but from a quick google it doesnt seem like kt even does the rated power it claims. Get some pics and choose a price or you will be banned for breaking simple forum rules that are posted everywhere

Not sure if this is right place for me to post this. Because I'm not sure if I'm going to sell this amp or not. But if anyone would like to make me some offers. That might help me decide to let my baby go. I've had this amp for years. But it's been sitting in my closet for a year since I took my system out of my old car when I sold the vehicle.
Note to moderators: I apologize if I posted this in wrong area.

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I'm new to the site, so I apologize for any wrong doing I have done so far. Here is a pic of the amp (think I attached the image right. Lol). I wasn't expecting the amp to bring serious amounts of dollars. But it holds some sentimental value to me. That's why I'm not sure if I want to start another build with it or depart with it. Wife keeps telling me to either use it or sell it. Because it's going to do no good just sitting in the closet.

(if this thread needs to be removed for violation of forum rules. Just let me know or mods can just go ahead and remove it).

I'm new to the site, so I apologize for any wrong doing I have done so far. Here is a pic of the amp (think I attached the image right. Lol). I wasn't expecting the amp to bring serious amounts of dollars. But it holds some sentimental value to me. That's why I'm not sure if I want to start another build with it or depart with it. Wife keeps telling me to either use it or sell it. Because it's going to do no good just sitting in the closet.
(if this thread needs to be removed for violation of forum rules. Just let me know or mods can just go ahead and remove it).
Just add a pic with username and date on a piece of paper and a asking price and ur fine

Oh ok, thanks for informing me. I'll take the new pic when I get home. I'm replying via my phone atm. Since idk what I would let it go for. Can I just put "make me offers" on the piece of paper or do I need to have a price before posting?

Oh ok, thanks for informing me. I'll take the new pic when I get home. I'm replying via my phone atm. Since idk what I would let it go for. Can I just put "make me offers" on the piece of paper or do I need to have a price before posting?
I think 90% of us are posting from our phone ...as a matter of a fact i dont think ive ever been on the a forum on my laptop...just post a price even if it seems high just put obo

Lol, ok will do. Hopefully I will not forget to post new pics and price when I get home tonight (because I just arrived to the bar to watch my 49ers play, might be drunk lol).

Man I had a ton of these back in the day. I used to get these wholesale and flip them on the side. My favorite power acoustik amp was the chrome amps I believe they were called the one ohm series. Amp is probably not great but bring me back to 97-98. I may be interested.

Old P.A. amps get a bad rep, due to the stuff the put out now. But the old P.A. amps that were built in USA are quality amps. Once they sold out, it went down hill. I'm not trying to say they are the best old school amps. But old USA built P.A. are great and **** looking amps especially when it's powered up and the blue back light illuminates and the meters start to move. Definitely a nostalgic amp for sure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.