(4) RE AUDIO XX 15s BLOWN

Participant count
  • Participant list

DUMPED
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Great North
Item(s) for Sale: RE AUDIO XX 15s

Item(s) Description/Condition: The subs are non functioning so I'm selling them as motor/basket. These are in pretty mint condition motor and basket wise except for the fact they need to be reconed. Take a 3" coil.

Price: $250 each

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Not shipping these as they are pretty heavy. I'm going to be heading to MI next Saturday by way of Toronto ONT. So if anyone close to Detroit of Rockwood MI is interested I will bring them with me.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I just applied the electrical tape to distinguish the good from the blown.

I ran the subs for over a year on a solid 2k daily so i guess it was time for them to go bye bye.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.