Forum ERROR

then don't read it, the fuck?
read that again.

"Thunderdome nonsense in the top 15 which allows all these bs trolling threads to push car audio related threads out of sight"

i agree, but to a point. I enjoy some threads from the thunderdome.

It can be a bit annoying at times but if I want car audio I go to caco or diyma. Here I peruse the occasional audio thing but it's mostly a quick "what's going on in the underbelly of car audio" type of visit

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

You are a fucking noob. 

Go fuck yourself.

Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
that response was completely uncalled for. you are being an a55.

he was simply posting a statement. no need for the vulgar filled response.

If you don't like it, don't click on them. View the last 50 threads instead of the last 15, and stop being such a whiny little bitch.
K?

Yup, but he'll leave soon and won't be back for a few months
Calling me a *****? If you said that to my face, Id snap you in half. And your silverado s.ucks.

Calling me a *****? If you said that to my face, Id snap you in half. And your silverado s.ucks.
dude, dont let him get to you man. idk if you guys have beef or not, as im not on here every 20 min. Therefore i have a life.

that response was completely uncalled for. you are being an a55.he was simply posting a statement. no need for the vulgar filled response.
It was called for.

He's bitching about a non issue. He could easily ignore the threads. If he can't see all he wants with the top 50 threads, that's not my problem. I'm not here to make friends.

This is the internet. There are vulgar comments.

You sound really tough. Still louder than you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

You s.uck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.