1st gen ford focus 2 door hatch...how much space?

Participant count
  • Participant list

orangecounty1
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Tampa, FL
those of you with 1st gen 2 door hatch back ford focus'....how much space is there for a wall behind the front seats? may be getting one (i think its a 2001ish) 2 door hatch in a trade for a truck i dont need anymore, and the focus i could probably sell easier than the rusty truck. anyways i was thinking and i may just drive it for 6 months or a year and just do a budget wall in it with like hifonics 12s or something (if i do cheap $30 dollar subs, i'd do like 16 of them). i already have wire, a HU, an amp for mids/highs, i think i even have some mids/highs laying around. so all ill need is cheap subs, some cheap amps (probably audiopipe for cheap decent power) and a couple batts, and wood for the wall. not even gonna make it pretty, just leave it bare, if anything just spray paint it.

but just to give me an idea, im trying to find out dimensions/airspace i have to work with. post pics/links to any 2 door hatch ford focus wall builds also if you'd like!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.