1500 watts.....which sub?

Ridinhi
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
If I were looking for a sub and had 1500 watts on hand what sub would you guys recommend? Lets say that space wasnt an issue and budget was $400.00. A sub that kills the lows would be super nice. Size of sub doesnt matter either. Brands Ive always wanted to try are Incriminator audio, Fi,SSA, and Sundown.

would like to do a single sub setup hopefully in near future and just wanting you guys input. Not looking to buy today or tomorrow, just sometime in near future

There are just too many subs out there. Every company you see mentioned here makes a sub that will take 1500 no problem. Every posted could offer a different recommendation and they'd all be good.

I'm gonna recommend Funky Pup.

If I were looking for a sub and had 1500 watts on hand what sub would you guys recommend? Lets say that space wasnt an issue and budget was $400.00. A sub that kills the lows would be super nice. Size of sub doesnt matter either. Brands Ive always wanted to try are Incriminator audio, Fi,SSA, and Sundown.
would like to do a single sub setup hopefully in near future and just wanting you guys input. Not looking to buy today or tomorrow, just sometime in near future
If space is truely not an issue....

Two of these will get you loud and low off 1500 watts.

HT18 18″ Subwoofer | Stereo Integrity

soo many options. Every option mentioned is a good one. Jeff, if I get a Tahoe then your suggestion sounds tempting. Stang, the x15 has me soo curious. At least I have time to decide. Just gonna take my time and make a decision.

There are just too many subs out there. Every company you see mentioned here makes a sub that will take 1500 no problem. Every posted could offer a different recommendation and they'd all be good.

I'm gonna recommend Funky Pup.
If i find a Funky Pup then my decision is made:D

no love for soundqubed? a hdc3 although it eats 1500.... it gets nasty on it....
if you going a set... i had two obsidian 12s on 1500 .... n it was nice... real nice... lol
i loved my obsidian 10"

these subs are becoming hard to find and when u do find them,people are trying to get more than what they cost brand new

I say the Sundown X or the Stereo Integrity HST12 or HT18 that was mentioned if you're looking for massive lows.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

I've really been wanting to try the SI subs myself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.