single Sundown SA 4ohm

Participant count
  • Participant list

nate1017

Senior VIP Member
About a week ago, i was riding home from work and one gave out on me soon as I pulled into to the driveway. Opened the trunk and smoke poured out of the port for about a minute. This has led me on the search to find another one to get me going right again. So if anyone has a DVC 4 ohm out the pm me please

May have, i had a puncture in the outer foam of cone not sure if that had anything to do with it
Get a o scope or dd1.... Check your power and ground for solid connection and corrosion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just missed an SA 12 DVC 4 I had with approx 6 total hours of mild play time/still stiff as a board with original box and straight from Sundown.Guy got a hell of a deal shipped on it.

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

What size are you looking for???10/12/15/18?

You just missed an SA 12 DVC 4 I had with approx 6 total hours of mild play time/still stiff as a board with original box and straight from Sundown.Guy got a hell of a deal shipped on it. 

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

What size are you looking for???10/12/15/18?
I second that, because I was the one who got it:p:

Good luck finding one on here op....I got tired and searching for a second one so just bought one new.

May have, i had a puncture in the outer foam of cone not sure if that had anything to do with it
You should probably look into getting a smaller box built to help prevent this from happening again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.