Budget 10" or 12"

Looking for a budget minded 10" or 12" sub to hold me over until I can afford to build a good system I have $300 to buy sub amp and box right now
Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk
We are fairly local to you. We have a lightly used Dayton Audio HO 10" paired with a Phoenix Gold RX 500.1 we could get to you for $275. Really solid gear.

We are fairly local to you. We have a lightly used Dayton Audio HO 10" paired with a Phoenix Gold RX 500.1 we could get to you for $275. Really solid gear.
That with a box?

That with a box?
Get a custom box. It's worth it. If you don't wanna spend so much, then go to a local shop and buy a cheap sealed prefab for like $40. Or get it from ebay. But seriously, spend just a little more for a custom ported and it will make a huge difference. Hit up CSCStang for custom boxes at a very affordable price.

That with a box?
That doesn't include the box. However, that dayton box does really well in small, sealed enclosures. Which means the box will be and the less expensive end. I would say $50. If you went for a custom box, which would be better quality it would have a higher cost.

I think imma get the E10 off of tim hof this will be my first competition sub all I've owned in the past are pioneer, alphasonic, kicker, and Rockford. It'll be nice to try something new

I think imma get the E10 off of tim hof this will be my first competition sub all I've owned in the past are pioneer, alphasonic, kicker, and Rockford. It'll be nice to try something new
Man get the MD off him....

Too much I'm on a budget right now and plan on upgrading later on I only have $300 for amp box sub and wiring

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.