High Level Input. Answer ASAP PLZZ

Participant count
  • Participant list

njknittle
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
PA
Quick question. The High Level Input connector has 4 wires. White(+) White/Gray(-) Black(+) Black/Grey(-). Its a powered subwoofer so everything is already to go. My question is, should I connect the High Level input to the original factory sub woofer wires? And if so, how do i connect the 4 wires from the High Level Input, to the 2 wires that are going into the factory subwoofer from the factory amp? Being a subwoofer, there are no right and left channels correct? Would just using the White , White/Gray off the High Level Input suffice?

Would really appreciate it if someone answered this as soon as possible. Im trying to get this thing in my car today=p

You could connect the 2 line level + wires to the 1 factory subwoofer + wire and the 2 line level - wires to the 1 factory subwoofer - wire.

Or you could just connect one side of the line level (left or right) to the subwoofer +/-.

Does your subwoofer amp have 2 RCA inputs?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.