Beware of Cory brandes Brandes.cm

stevew007
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I sent Cory a AA the fix for repair. He noticed that I was selling a second one and asked for it in trade. I said yes and went on with the deal. Cory sent me back an amplifier that turns on at low volume but once you go up to like volume 13 it stops playing. Cory now has several of these amps either same problem including the one in trade. It's been a little over 3 months since the start and been a little over a month since he stop contact with me. I have tried to come up with solutions but he refuse's to contact me. Yes I have emails to back it up. Cory brandes is nothing but a common thief. Good luck to anyone that deals with him.

Seems like an expensive repair to me if you gave him a working 5k amp to do the job.Glad i go through Ampjunkie whenever i need work.Good luck getting this sorted out.

this is why i will never NEVER buy a used or repaired amp!!
There's nothing wrong with buying a used working amp. People do it all the time.

The issue is trusting people.....and repair services of electronics. This happens to be another "case".

@stevew007

Any word yet??

Chances are...he's still dicking around with you.

If I was a mod over on CACO, he'd be gone already. Enough with the excuses. ***** your out $$/amps.

Oh...and the fact that he keeps saying "he's busy", just another cop-out. Yeah he's done for in my book.

Yeah he says the only thing he was going to fix was the power supply and that was our deal. lol I sold it and gave up. He is a POS and karma will get him in the end.

Yeah he says the only thing he was going to fix was the power supply and that was our deal. lol I sold it and gave up. He is a POS and karma will get him in the end.
So he's not banned yet on CACO?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

stevew007

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
stevew007
west sacramento
Start date
Participants
Who Replied