Big Scott - paid for hu but no response

August 2nd I paid for a CDA-7894 from Big Scott through PayPal.

August 7th he said it was "going out tomorrow" and that he would send me the tracking #.

August 11th he said "yes it went out," and that he'd get the receipt from his mother's car when she gets off work as he left it "in the center console" but that it should be here by Monday.

I've given ample time as it has been nearly a week now with no response--though he is online and posting so no reason not to respond to a PM. August 13th, 15th, and 17th I have now left him short messages asking for a tracking number or some type of update but I have not heard from him at all.

The head unit has not arrived. :/

Yeah I dunno. I'm not saying he did anything malicious; maybe he sent it and it's just not here yet. Just odd he waited to send, then couldn't send tracking, then went silent for a week despite keeping an active presence on the forum. Maybe he sent and lost receipt and didn't want to tell me believing it'd be ok once delivered... If that's the case he could just say so and I'd just wait... But no response makes me "hmmm."

Not giving neg feedback or filing a PayPal dispute yet. Just would like a response.

Isnt big scott a older guy? Why would he leave the receipt in his moms car??

Anyway by the way his personality is on the forum i highly doubt hes doing anything bad. He may just have forgotten or just doesnt feel like getting it.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Isnt big scott a older guy? Why would he leave the receipt in his moms car??
Anyway by the way his personality is on the forum i highly doubt hes doing anything bad. He may just have forgotten or just doesnt feel like getting it.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

If im not mistaken he said a while back his truck had some problems that needed fixing so im assuming hes using his moms car in the mean time. Hes trying to trade some subs right now isnt he? He should be around im also susrpised seemed like an honest guy, hopefully you get your HU soon

imo....no excuses w/o communication whatsoever. Less than 5 mins for a text, email, fax, phone call, a pigeon w/ a note strapped to it's leg, something.

He seems like a legiimate guy. I'm not trying to be a d!ck but I see this way too often on forums.

imo....no excuses w/o communication whatsoever. Less than 5 mins for a text, email, fax, phone call, a pigeon w/ a note strapped to it's leg, something.

He seems like a legiimate guy. I'm not trying to be a d!ck but I see this way too often on forums.
I've dealt with people who take forever to respond. It really aggravates me.

Last night I texted somebody and they said they were busy and couldn't text me right then. I was like, ok, well text me later when you can.

Then a little later I see them online and posting. I'm like, hey, please text me back, since you're obviously not busy anymore. I was so mad, you have no idea.

I've dealt with people who take forever to respond. It really aggravates me.
Last night I texted somebody and they said they were busy and couldn't text me right then. I was like, ok, well text me later when you can.

Then a little later I see them online and posting. I'm like, hey, please text me back, since you're obviously not busy anymore. I was so mad, you have no idea.

Ohh Murphy lmao. Idk how he even stay in business

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Godzilla311

Godzilla311
Southern California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views