Status
Not open for further replies.

snyderd758
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

ppi pc 2350.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Most should know this amp but here goes. 350x2@4ohms 700x2@2ohms 1400x1@4 ohms it is not 2ohm stable in bridged mode. In fair shape especially for an amp that was built in 1998 and has actually been used some scratches on front shown in pics. Bought this from EriCCirE on diyma feb of this year. He opened the back to redo the heatsink compound and the kapton tape. I used it to run 4-sa8v2's @4 ohms bridged. I love this amp but it is just too large for my nnbs chevy crew cab I haven't had a back seat since I installed it. Comes with the original 8 gauge power/ground plug and an aftermarket 4 gauge input.

Price: lets start at 350 plus shipping. I understand everything is negotiable on here but I wont respond to lowball offers.

I have sold to 04 lariat and and sqhaven and bought from joseph7195 I have more feedback on caco.org and diyma.com same username.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

conus only. no international shipping. no shipping to Canada. Will ship however buyer prefers will be packed nice and snug and arrive in good working condition.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...