opinions on 15's

big boom crew

Senior VIP Member
I bought a 01 chevy 1500 single cab not to long ago and am planning what I want to put in it. im thinking 2 15's around 1500 rms each any opinions on what I should get im liking the fu audio 1750 I think is what there called. also any opinions on the fu audio subs?? thanks in advance

Trust me, will not fit 15's.
Good luck if you're not doing a blow through
why wont it fit 15's fit after sliding the seats up I have 11 1/2 in of depth for the 15s and everything will be mounted in the tool box in the bed so why wont it fit?

im 5'9 have a 1990 sinclecab and 2 15s will NOT fit in a chevy. atleast not in proper boxes. crappy tiny sealed boxes yes. adequate boxes HELL NO. single 12 or 2 8s is all we have space for

i actually have a box just siting in my garage for these trucks. takes up entire rear wall and max top and bottom depths. MAX before subs and port is around 2.8 cubes. atleast with a comfortable driving position pushed up uncomfortable and unsafe against the wheel you might get 4 cubes out of it MAX

im 5'9 have a 1990 sinclecab and 2 15s will NOT fit in a chevy. atleast not in proper boxes. crappy tiny sealed boxes yes. adequate boxes HELL NO. single 12 or 2 8s is all we have space for
single 12 no I had 2 sa 12's in my single cab s10 in a proper sized box it was tight but it worked and the 1500 was a lot more room then my s10 had im positive I can get 2 15s to fit. I feel like I might have to get some pictures so you can understand I have room

a 15" needs from 4-5^ft per sub ( depending on sub ). after displacement.the box would have to be bigger then you think.

maybe if you walled it.
I don't think I can wall it I just don't think it will work right and I know the box will be bigger then you think but I also can slide the pass seat all the way up as I don't normally have people ride with me

20150811_174701.jpg

a 15" needs from 4-5^ft per sub ( depending on sub ). after displacement.the box would have to be bigger then you think.

maybe if you walled it.
I am also going to take the console out and make one I have 2 bucket seats with a console in the middle so I can move it to where I would like or maybe make the box apart of the console

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.