Status
Not open for further replies.

plexlove

Senior VIP Member
missouri
Item(s) for Sale:

2 sundown zv4 18s dual 1ohm.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

basically brand new still...bought 6mo ago, put in a 4th order and ran on 2 rub2500.1 strapped at .5ohm. just too much for me to be honest, they were maybe workin at about half power and i can barely breath.

needed the bed of my truck back too so the 46 cubic ft box had to go.

anyways, the bad...i had a slight mishap puttin one in and tore the surround (guess they r layered cuz only top layer tore and layer undernesth is fine so no hole) i patched with black silicone and it held the whole time i ran them.

also i used weather strip around the rubber gasket to seal them and it left a white residue on it...not stocky or anything and may come right off but i havnt tried.

also drilled more mounting holes which they needed anyway.

besides that they are perfect....all coils set at 1.1ohms

Price:

700 plus shipping

no clue what shipping runs but they will be shipped in the factory packaging.

...also it will not let me upload pics for some reason, keeps saying error. i guess u can text me 4172996547 ill gladly send u pics.

idk how people pay on here, i dont have paypal but guess i could open one...just let me know, best to text me instead of messaging here, i rarely get online.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

well 1 pic uploaded...guess thats better than nothing but the name and date one didnt so i hope thats not a prob, i can txt it...i dont know what else to do.

well 1 pic uploaded...guess thats better than nothing but the name and date one didnt so i hope thats not a prob, i can txt it...i dont know what else to do.
Yeah that's awesome..Fk the rules.RE-UPLOAD the name/date pic??

first off...it is SALE not sail!

second...YES, i drilled mounting holes, that is what i said isnt it? and yes they needed it...i dont honestly think 6 small screw holes is enough support for a sub this size setting horizontally...people drill mounting holes all the time, dont know why u r suprised...

and third...to the sarcastic idiot talking bout "*** the rules" u sir are flat out an idiot and speaking of rules why dont u read them, commenting on my post about that is 2 day ban no warning...so good job!

i made it clear that i tried and it didnt work, obviously i tried or 1 pic wouldnt be up!

and i did try again...and again...and again, they all keep saying error so this is NOT MY FAULT.

So grow the hell up and stop wasting my time. if u wanna see pics then fix the site or txt..very simple! i will co,tinue to try uploading them every few hrs. nothing more i can do.

not too worried if these dont sell, price is dirt cheap even for used, just figured id give people a chance.

Just upload to somewhere like photobucket and copy paste the link here

And I just assumed that basket had 8 mounting holes like every other good basket which would be enough to support it, unless whoever makes them isn't very smart.

first off...it is SALE not sail!second...YES, i drilled mounting holes, that is what i said isnt it? and yes they needed it...i dont honestly think 6 small screw holes is enough support for a sub this size setting horizontally...people drill mounting holes all the time, dont know why u r suprised...

and third...to the sarcastic idiot talking bout "*** the rules" u sir are flat out an idiot and speaking of rules why dont u read them, commenting on my post about that is 2 day ban no warning...so good job!

i made it clear that i tried and it didnt work, obviously i tried or 1 pic wouldnt be up!

and i did try again...and again...and again, they all keep saying error so this is NOT MY FAULT.

So grow the hell up and stop wasting my time. if u wanna see pics then fix the site or txt..very simple! i will co,tinue to try uploading them every few hrs. nothing more i can do.

not too worried if these dont sell, price is dirt cheap even for used, just figured id give people a chance.
telling you to post pic with name is not a ban....

you read the rules...

and with that.

good luck, trying to sell.

first off...it is SALE not sail!second...YES, i drilled mounting holes, that is what i said isnt it? and yes they needed it...i dont honestly think 6 small screw holes is enough support for a sub this size setting horizontally...people drill mounting holes all the time, dont know why u r suprised...

I know the difference lol. That's the nice way of saying you are over priced. Who would pay $700 for subs you butchered up and added holes to ?

That's sail. Learn how to properly list items for sale before getting bent at other members.

lol they arent butchered at all...ive seen hundreds of people drill nore mounting holes, it doesnt effect it at all..improves it!

and how did,i not follow the rules? explain that genius!

i tried over and over to upload oics yet u group of geniuses cant seem to grasp the concept of a website not working...i did nothung wrong.

700 is way cheap lol especially for subs that arent even broken in yet that i paid 1500 for few months earlier!

half price for a knicked surround is pretty good if u ask me or anyone else with over a 2nd grade education!

also i dony have photobucket so idk what to say...u can delete this if u want, doesnt matter they will sell locally fast, just have a lot of guys i, here that have hooked me up so i was doin the same but obviously i have the jackass squad out in full force hijacking my thread!

and yes u idiot it clearly says, do not comment on other peoples posts about posting pics it is a 2 day banable offonse with no warning. so once again, dont talk to me about breaking rules when i HAVNT and you just did!

if u think they r priced too high then move on, DONT comment and waste my time, i dont need to hear glws because all ur doin is tryin to get ur posts up.

stay off my thread unless u have a real question!

Just upload to somewhere like photobucket and copy paste the link hereAnd I just assumed that basket had 8 mounting holes like every other good basket which would be enough to support it, unless whoever makes them isn't very smart.
it may have had 8 i dont remember and am not around them now to check...but the enclosure i oyt them in was limited on room and i used bolts to mount and screws so had to make a few new holes...idk why people get so bent outta shape, ive bought plenty of used subs with drilled holes. its very common and doesnt hurt anything,,,more support is always better!

You have 0 feedback, there's a reason why people are giving you shit. These subs would sell quick if you weren't such a dbag to the people trying to protect each other from people who don't think they need to put the time into make sure everyone feels safe even when everyone is required to. I follow the rules, everyone else follows the rules, why can't you?

This isn't Craigslist my man.

DZZAMN!! WTF?!

PS. Where you get that lil a55 can of Dr pepper from??
craigslist? not sure where ur goin with that but whatever.

and yeah its a 4th order, if u know what that is then u know why it was so big...8 cubes sealed 32 ported...6 cubes for port, bracing, 45s, double layered 3/4 everything...4:1 ratio...its huge, i can send pics of it being put in with chain hoist.

...real funny bout the dr pepper can...thats was takin for local cuz people here dont even know what these r...they r stuck on memphis and kicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...