usa amps and tru technology

magicmic

$2000 Chrome vlx 400, $1,000 each 2 black USA 400,purple us 100 hc $1,000 and one custom built TRU technology 6 channel billit that cost me $6000. Sell it for three. Class A circuitry throughout. Beefed up. Tweeter. 1 and 2 channels 150 watts each,2 and 3 300 each midrange and 400 each midbass or sub.

The us amps you will never find and if so not in these conditions. The cleanest most powerful class A/B amps. OBO on these beauties. If your serious call or text me at 901-690-9360 David

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.