Audiobaun

Participant count
  • Participants list
[quote name='Better-Action']Purchasing a Planet Audio BB 175.4 from @audiobaun ;

Payment sent. Awaiting package. :toast:[/QUOTE]

She will be packed for battle sir:naughty:

Payment has cleared, and amp was shipped yesterday by Fed Ex Sir.Tracking information has been provided.Amp was very well packed,and pics were sent.Should be retrieved within 3-5 business days.Pm sent of tracking Information:)

Better-Action is excellent within communication and great to deal with.:boink:I hope the amp meets your satisfaction,and expectations as well.Please let me know if you have any questions or issues.I thank you Sir

trying to submit itrader feedback but keep getting an error. It doesnt state what the error is. But as soon as I figure this out you have a positive one coming your way. @audiobaun ;

Apparently there is an issue with the amp now, so we will be working on whats going on with it.Not sure exactly whats going on clearly, but we will make mends.Amp was pretested again before shipping, and was in full operation approx one month and a half ago when pulled running a pair of Hertz 6.5,and a pair of 5.25 CDT components.Pretested with same speakers in my doors atm, as well as a pair of infinity tweets,and a free air Polk DB 6.5 coax.Amp was shipped with a foam casing on bottom of inside box 2"bottom base,2-3" of sponge foam covering Supply terminals, and double 3/4"bubble wrap on RCAs connection and wrapped with 1/8"-1/4" bubble wrap and covered with 1"peanuts on top and wedged all sides..Box came in tact with no damage.So???Not sure as to what we will do, but will work it out for sure. BetterAction has been communicating very well and patiently.Just got back in town and will be contacting him Via-text

[quote name='Better-Action']Package arrived. Amp works great! Thanks @audiobaun ;[/QUOTE]

Since he posted this 2days ago it was working fine I say it's sold as is. It was working when u sold it and when he received it. End of transaction

[quote name='audiobaun']Apparently there is an issue with the amp now, so we will be working on whats going on with it.Not sure exactly whats going on clearly, but we will make mends.Amp was pretested again before shipping, and was in full operation approx one month and a half ago when pulled running a pair of Hertz 6.5,and a pair of 5.25 CDT components.Pretested with same speakers in my doors atm, as well as a pair of infinity tweets,and a free air Polk DB 6.5 coax.Amp was shipped with a foam casing on bottom of inside box 2"bottom base,2-3" of sponge foam covering Supply terminals, and double 3/4"bubble wrap on RCAs connection and wrapped with 1/8"-1/4" bubble wrap and covered with 1"peanuts on top and wedged all sides..Box came in tact with no damage.So???Not sure as to what we will do, but will work it out for sure. BetterAction has been communicating very well and patiently.Just got back in town and will be contacting him Via-text[/QUOTE]

No doubt you'll do what's needed either way.Great seller and all around good dude. @audiobaun ; is 1 of the best guys i've met in the ca world.Good luck guys.

Since he posted this 2days ago it was working fine I say it's sold as is. It was working when u sold it and when he received it. End of transaction
He had hooked it up that night temp.,Next day,I was out of town when he was running it/testing it,and I was trying to receive text with issues concerned. Im a little different when it comes to selling my gear used or not.Anything could have happened..

Well...We will be working towards me receiving the amp back..Due to failure..The agreement will be as followed...Ill be refunding approx 70% of the total sale up front, and he will be shipping the amp back to me,..Once received,Ill refund the remaining of the original sale of approx.30%,and the shipping fee.Not sure why the amp failed, It was pretested and working GREAT before I boxed it up to send,but sounded like he did everything right...Ill at least get it back and be able crack it open and hopefully see an indication of why it failed.Hopefully I can repair it, and just use it/keep it for a bench amp at the least.

[quote name='Jes 42']No doubt you'll do what's needed either way.Great seller and all around good dude. @audiobaun ; is 1 of the best guys i've met in the ca world.Good luck guys.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate it sir..I wouldnt want anyone to think differently..I just try to be fair and as honest as I can about what I have to offer man.

Amp will be shipped and tracking info given by wed. @audiobaun ; has been straight the whole way and has been a pleasure to deal with. Its unfortunate that there is problems with the amp. I would rather have the amp than the money for sure, now I gotta find me another 4 channel. I was happy with what little playtime I got from it. approx 20 minutes.

Thanks audiobaun for working with me on this.

Amp was retrieved today in tact..opened up,and Mosfets looked great,Main Power supply looked great, and Transistors..Looked like the supply coil on Ch 2 was detactched from the board/Failure/solder joint..Looks like its repairable..Full refund sent as well as shipping cost back to me.I didnt see any wrong doing by buyer in this case, and the amp tested out fine when sent, and worked when received, later failed..My first amp failure in over ten years on my end:( Full refund plus shipping sir.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Better-Action

10+ year member
give me a reach around
Better-Action
SD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies