Beware of Robertvon!

Captin Jack
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
USA
This guy told me he preferred a local deal and everything was all set up to buy the speakers from him then when I text him I get no reply and the next day he tells me he sold the speakers. All after I told him I 100% am buying these and have the money. I even offered to PayPal him so money to hold them.

Shady seller in my opinion. I just wanted to make everyone aware of my experience with this guy.

This guy told me he preferred a local deal and everything was all set up to buy the speakers from him then when I text him I get no reply and the next day he tells me he sold the speakers. All after I told him I 100% am buying these and have the money. I even offered to PayPal him so money to hold them.
Shady seller in my opinion. I just wanted to make everyone aware of my experience with this guy.

wow giving him a bad name just because YOU did not get them....

heres another member i will not sell to, thanks.

get over it..

wow giving him a bad name just because YOU did not get them....heres another member i will not sell to, thanks.

get over it..

Good for you I won't buy from you either than. It's idiots like you and this guy who give this site a bad name because you and him want to pick and choose who they sell to. Last time I checked my money was still green. On top of it all i offered to pay more than what he was asking.

It's just feedback about my experience dealing with this seller.

WOW...so much drama... I told him if he wanted me to hold them that i would send him a invoice for the deposit and we could meet up for the balance and who wouldn't want to deal local to save on shipping and I had not received a payment from anyone else at that time but had other members interested. But he never responded with his paypal for me to invoice ..just that he was 100% wanted them I've heard that many times before from people. So i sold them to the person who paid first. And he wanted me to refund the person who bought and pay me more to do so. And of course I refused. .what kind of person does that and what kind of per person expects someone to. ..after i refused and told him i wouldn't he puts me on blast . i just don't get it

Good for you I won't buy from you either than. It's idiots like you and this guy who give this site a bad name because you and him want to pick and choose who they sell to. Last time I checked my money was still green. On top of it all i offered to pay more than what he was asking.
It's just feedback about my experience dealing with this seller.
We don't pick and choose who we sell to ...we sell to who actually pays or gives a deposit. .... and if you don't pay a deposit it's first come first serve

WOW...so much drama... I told him if he wanted me to hold them that i would send him a invoice for the deposit and we could meet up for the balance and who wouldn't want to deal local to save on shipping and I had not received a payment from anyone else at that time but had other members interested. But he never responded with his paypal for me to invoice ..just that he was 100% wanted them I've heard that many times before from people. So i sold them to the person who paid first. And he wanted me to refund the person who bought and pay me more to do so. And of course I refused. .what kind of person does that and what kind of per person expects someone to. ..after i refused and told him i wouldn't he puts me on blast . i just don't get it
I texted you THAT night to come pick them up. You never got back to me until I text you today and now they are sold. That's bad business bud. In just makin others aware of what kind of person they are dealing with.

We don't pick and choose who we sell to ...we sell to who actually pays or gives a deposit. .... and if you don't pay a deposit it's first come first serve

I was coming to pay cash for them that night until he ignored me and then sold them to someone else. Do you get it yet? Or do I need to break it down even further for you?

View attachment 26553057

I've said my peace, I've let people know how this guy does business. Talk about it, do what you want. I am done with this. The guy is shady in my book. This thred is to make others aware of his actions. People who are smart can form thier own opinions and choose to buy from him or not.

As far as I'm concerned the thred can be closed, but I'm done posting in it.

View attachment 26553057
I've said my peace, I've let people know how this guy does business. Talk about it, do what you want. I am done with this. The guy is shady in my book. This thred is to make others aware of his actions. People who are smart can form thier own opinions and choose to buy from him or not.

As far as I'm concerned the thred can be closed, but I'm done posting in it.

Did you send him your paypal info for the invoice? Looks to me like he was willing to hold them for $100 and you pay the remainder when you met up. If you didn't send it, the other interested party must have.

Let's put this sh*t to rest. The dude really wanted the speakers and had his heart set on them. There was some miscommunication and the seller received funds from someone else. Don't deal with each other again, no need to pick up apart who's at fault. Everyone's experience is duly noted. Let's move on.

Im almost home and Honestly I would like a fair chance to properly post my full side to be seen and post the messages and texts I've got from him so other sellers know how he's requsted me to do someone else dirty because he wants those speakers so bad

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Captin Jack

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Captin Jack
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies