8 12's 4th order help please

Fi4life

I have a 98 dodge ram 1500 ext cab dodge with 28-29 to work with. Was wondering would 8 CT sound strato 12's in a 4th order (4 on top angling down and 4 on bottom angling up) be louder daily wise vs 2 18" sp4's in a 4th order. My mind is set to 4th order no matter what. My box builder who is known for 160db+ builds can get either done. I'm aiming for loudest daily musical. Amps will he 2 CT sound 4k's. Battery's and amps in a tool box. Stratos rated at 900rms each. Sp4's 3000 rms each.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Why not ask your 160db box builder what one he can build louder. If it was me I wouldn't touch ct sounds with a 39.5 ft pole.

Also let see some of his 160db builds. There's not to many out there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.