Anyone has any experience with Lanzar OPTI3201D???

orphe
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Houston
Anyone has any experience with Lanzar OPTI3201D

I looked at the prices for this amp (around $350)

Made me wonder if this camp lives up to its specs.

3,200 Watts RMS Power @ 0.5 ohms

Can it actually do this or is it overrated?

So what it actually did after studying my math some more is 827ish with rise to 3ohm. Which is still about right I just want to make sure my methods and the information I give is correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine did it at 13.8 I could make a video sometime I guess. It seems to be a good amp runs cool and hasn't given me any problems. I'm thinking about picking another one up.

I say 13.8 but it was probably dropping lower then that I can only hold so many probes at once. I bought mine used for 140 dollars that's a steal for this kinda power imp. On the flip side for 300 for a new one you could just about pick up synergy wfo that will do a more power and is a little classier imo. That's what's holding me back from getting another. I think the synergy clamped over 2000 @1ohm if I'm not mistaken.

To add to the details I didn't change any settings on my amp to do the test I possibly could have played with it and got more. The gain is around half or 5/8s on the amp but I have the remote hooked up as well and it's around half way up but to complicate that even more it's driven by a audiocontrol 4.1 that also has adjustable gain. It was wired to a tantric 18hd dual 2 ohm I didn't check the true ohm load so it could be off a smidgen. I set my stuff by ear and change it depending on what I'm listening to. I'm old school. I figure any other way then the way it's set in real life use is pointless. That's just my opinion. Bass boost was off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.