CarAudio.com Elite
Alabama
1. Product:

PSI Platform 3 Motor

2. Specs:

Link is to 18 inch

18″ Platform 3 | PSI Car Audio

3. Description/Condition:

Great condition couple of scratches here and there but nothing major.

4. Price: :

150 shipped to east coast, 165 shipped to west coast

5. Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

1. Product:pSI Platform 3 Motor

2. Specs:

Link is to 18 inch

18″ Platform 3 | PSI Car Audio

3. Description/Condition:

Great condition couple of scratches here and there but nothing major.

4. Price: :

150 shipped to east coast, 165 shipped to west coast

5. Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
Gap specs please

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.