Mb quart ptk 40 tweeter

Participant count
  • Participant list

mendon mafia
10+ year member

`94 caprice, 15" Fi BTL
Blew one out the other day and been looking every where but can't find one. Just need the tweet but ill take a set just ti get the tweet. I love how these sound. Anyone have any leads. I'm open to something similar but I couldn't find anything with good off axis response, 100rms, Ti cone, and large 40mm diameter with 4 ohm although I think the ptk 40 is 6ohm.

Blew one out the other day and been looking every where but can't find one. Just need the tweet but ill take a set just ti get the tweet. I love how these sound. Anyone have any leads. I'm open to something similar but I couldn't find anything with good off axis response, 100rms, Ti cone, and large 40mm diameter with 4 ohm although I think the ptk 40 is 6ohm.
Don't know how similar they are, but I have the RTE 20 tweets/x-overs. German made, not Chinese. I can let get before the end of the month.

bump! still looking for these tweets or something similar. the focal twu 1.5 look nice but only handle 15wrms... probably not going to keep up with my subs and mids

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.