LOC(LC7i)vs LOC+EQ(LCQ1)?

Participant count
  • Participant list

EFD307

New York
I've been waiting for parts to come in for weeks now, Im on a time deadline and the part I ordered via amazon prime that was supposed to take 2 days to arrive has now taken a whopping 10 days, during my frustration waiting for this thing to ship I bought a back up in case the original didn't get here on time. Now both items have shipped and are expected to be delivered tomorrow. The original part I ordered is just a basic LOC preamp with bass restoration (LC7i) and the back up is the LCQ1GRAY same as the other part just with a built in EQ. I'm mounting this thing behind the dash so I'm looking to do an initial set up and not mess with it. Has anyone had any experiences with either of these units? Is the EQ worth the extra $85? I will be returning one of them, just trying to figure out which one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.