Help with single sub recommendations for 12" sub for a Rockforsgate Power 800.2 amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

dennisspeaks

I have had a Rockford Fosgate Power 800.2 sitting in my garage from my past car, finally going to put into another one of my cars but I no longer have the subs and very little trunk space because it's a convertible so I probably will get a shallow sub, I am looking at recommendations, single or dual voice coil, 2 or 4 ohms. I listen to a variety of music, some country, some R$B.

Thanks

Dennis

Thanks Mastershaker575, for the input, would you go for 4 ohm or 2 and single or dual voice coil for one sub? I am thinking I might beable to squeeze two subs in there using shallow subs.

The Ground Zero Radioactive 12s or even the Hydrogen 30x would be great matches to that amp if you go the single sub route. If you're stuck using shallow subs, look at the Ground Zeri Radioactive Flat 10". If you're interested let me know and we can get on the phone to discuss your needs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.