WTB: 4 channel $125 shipped

PPI 900.4 $165 shipped on amazon, 1 year warranty through amazon... in case you didn't know lol.
might be able to find something cleaner used though
Yea thats why im checking for used. I have had bad luck with cheap 4 channels. So hoping to possibly find something a little higher quality but used on the cheap.

Thanks though. Im not oppossed to the ppi and if i cant find an alternative the ppi was on my list

ppi 520 ion 80 shipped. Limited crossover functions but its decent power and reliable. here's a test from t-fade My test: Precision Power iON 520.4

some terminal screws are not oem, mounting feet has mounting wear, not to big. cosmetic 8.5/10 functionality 10/10

So far this is the top of my list because of dat price. Like the size too. I will be buying next wed. So unless its already gone or something more appealing shows up, im liking this one so far.

Ill throw this out there too. Anything 75-150@4 with at least basic crossover options is on the table. Budget opened to $80-150 shipped. Must have seller references or dont bother.

Ive got a ppi 900.4 I just pulled out due to new car purchase. I can do 125 shipped, the only marks are at screwholes, it was mounted under truck back seat for the last 1.5 yrs

I have a JBL GTQ 400 for $130 shipped (Light scratches/still presentable)

Have an older Planet Audio BB 175.4B-$110 shipped (Still pretty clean/very presentable)

MB Quart ONX4.60-$75 shipped (One terminal screw needed)

BNIB American Bass FL-1084R for $135 shipped (BNIB, powered up for approx 3 hrs,placed back in original box)

PM me if any interest..I have several 2 ch amps in pretty decent condition,or some that are scratched/battle scars, but work great.Let me know. Thanks

Ive got a ppi 900.4 I just pulled out due to new car purchase. I can do 125 shipped, the only marks are at screwholes, it was mounted under truck back seat for the last 1.5 yrs
Very nice deal on a 900.4!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

to the top. looking to buy today
I just got a old. School chrome memphis 4ch and old chrome orion 4ch. I know both do more than rated but ill have to check specs and model numbers. Im asking a lot less than 125 if youre interested shoot me your nunber and ill text ya pics

Open to about anything cheap at the moment. Maybe even some 2 channels depending on what it is. So throw em up. Ill be buying tonight or midday tomorrow at the latest.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.