amp addiction anybody else share

I know the feeling. Just picked up a Crescendo BC2000D today, and still wanting the ED Nine.1 in the FS thread. Atleast 6 amps in the past month or so. Not nec top notch... but yea... addicted I am.

I seen that bad boy two never seen the specs. But keep in mind its a sub amp they do not need two be super clean u know it and so do i and most others . I live in canada so its huge loss for me no won wants to pay the expesive shipping for me to sell them . And no interest from local buyers when post in the best site to post . If they make a offer its a joke no won serious on sites available to me to sell. oh yes that crescendo bc amp is top of the line . Whish i had it lol

Im sitting on approx 40+ amps that I started collecting back in the late 80s-early 90s and up..Got a 12x15 room for me audios collection.Most are quite rare.I swap and have some fun/enjoy

Swifter do wonders in keeping dust off your goodies, or a shelf with some bamboo blinds also helps keep them pretty much dust free.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

I cant swap and trade live in canada. Hardly any body will pay shipping from canada to states. not much interest locally
I swap in and out of my own vehicles for enjoyment mainly.Sounds like there are not much of car audio enthuis.in your area.Such a shame not to be able to enjoy your music to the fullest,as we seem to be/spend most of our time these days driving.I wouldnt collect much unless you plan on keeping and using from time to time, or find that one that will become a rare Gem 5-10 years from now to be worth while

So true what makes it even more expensive is i can not completely do install on my own . Know the basics but never ran wiring oawg Speaker wire rca cables through a newer car. I love my car and do not whant to damage it. Next in stall going to make installers make it easy so i can swap amps in and out . Onther concern is i cant tune a system. Whats cool about this thread is we have not herd from guys posting all the amps they own gust addressing the issue memtiond

So true what makes it even more expensive is i can not completely do install on my own . Know the basics but never ran wiring oawg Speaker wire rca cables through a newer car. I love my car and do not whant to damage it. Next in stall going to make installers make it easy so i can swap amps in and out . Onther concern is i cant tune a system. Whats cool about this thread is we have not herd from guys posting all the amps they own gust addressing the issue memtiond
Ya that makes it a bit harder to enjoy the other amps that you have/want to use, and swap out from time to time.reading and asking questions only go so far, but getting in there and experiencing for yourself is where the real enjoyment takes place.I still see an amp from past tense that I still want today, but never pull the trigger on them due to being more expensive now than they were new in most cases.I seriously have an amp buying addiction, and always have.Im not sure Ill ever change.Im always up to trying something new or different in order to be able to experience it.I guess that is the culprit of my amp addiction, as well as finding those Gems that no onelse may or may not have or if you will ever see again.I guess that is the most driven part on my end.And I really have an addiction for old school Hand made USA made quality,especially Zeds

I have a sub and amp fetish. I want to own a DD m4a, a bc5500, a Q1-4500, a couple of those, and many more. and I want ssa xcons, and mayhems, and sp4s, and team AA and zv4s and X's. ok were gna be here all day bro. I should just stop right here

I here ya i a posative i have a zed amp from the day. Its so rare nobodey has a big interest in it . Hate to start posting brands try to stick to the impulse buying end of this thread. But anyhow its a Lanzar opti drive 100.2. Board says hand crafted in the usa top of it says designed and manufactured in usa. Its the one with heavy siver casing like the new ones. Wish it was the 200.2 which is 100rms x2 . There is won on ebay now I got my 100.2 for 40 bucks pawn shop hooked it up and works lol.

Lol thats awesome more and more and more . What really starts to add up once we get are dream team together Is the ho alternator oawg cabel two battiers so on and so on

its a never ending cycle. I think its just that we like building from scratch, putting together a system more than how that system will actually sound. sounds kinda confusing but I don't know how else to say it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.