No Response After Sending my Money to Brandinooooo

atothez

When did you send payment?

His profile says he hasn't been online in a week, maybe something happened. Might be a family emergency, you never know.

It has been almost two weeks and not a single response to many e-mails and pm. I do not have his phone number to text him or else I would have called. Plesae let me know if there is a way to get his phone number that I am not aware of.

Even if there was an emergency I would have expected something in almost two weeks. But hey - live and learn

It has been almost two weeks and not a single response to many e-mails and pm. I do not have his phone number to text him or else I would have called. Plesae let me know if there is a way to get his phone number that I am not aware of.
Even if there was an emergency I would have expected something in almost two weeks. But hey - live and learn
Nope he was a random member that came in from nowhere with a false sale and got a noob, sorry bro. Start that paypal claim. I hope he didnt convnce you into "gifting" the money

maybe something happened. Might be a family emergency, you never know.
I dont believe in emergencies unless the seller themself is in the hospital on life support. You dont "forget" about sending someone $400 worth of equipment. Atleast i never do. It doesnt take much more than 2 minutes to send an email saying "hey sorry but there will be a delay in th shipping theres been an emergency but ill send it out as soon as i can."

maybe something happened. Might be a family emergency, you never know.
I dont believe in emergencies unless the seller themself is in the hospital on life support. You dont "forget" about sending someone $400 worth of equipment. Atleast i never do. It doesnt take much more than 2 minutes to send an email saying "hey sorry but there will be a delay in th shipping theres been an emergency but ill send it out as soon as i can."

Yeap you guys are right I was new to the whole thing and this happened. If I ever buy again it will be with all t's crossed and i's dotted. Just trying to make sure he doesn't get someone else.

And again, if he actually comes on here with a good excuse I will be more than happy to let everyone know that he corrected the problem. But I am pretty sure he scammed me.

Yeah those are all very bad signs man. Not much you can do if you sent it as a gift. There's a reason that's against the rules, there's also a reason the forum requires pictures with username and date. These are in place to protect the users but if you ignore them, shit happens.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

atothez

atothez
Dallas, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date