Phoenix Gold MPS2500

Status
Not open for further replies.

WashYourWinky
10+ year member

The Pilot
Looking to trade my Phoenix Gold MPS2500.

Its in OK condition 5/10 cosmetic and 9/10 mechanical.

It is missing one set screw for one of the speaker outputs and the bottom cover. A few paint chips missing, no major damage though. No leaking caps and it works great!

Want to trade for whatever! Make me a trade offer.

I could use a decent 4 or 5 channel amp. Also interested in 8, 10 or 12 inch sub's SQL preferred. Might also trade for computer parts.

Thanks for the offer on the battery but I don't really need one right now.

Yes the plexi is missing. Not sure if the caps have been replaced or not. They aren't bulging or leaking and they don't look like they're as old as the amp.

Thanks for doing the trade with me.. I love me some gold plated circuit boards.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...