Elemental Designs NINe.1

the dark sloth

chicago
Item(s) for Sale:

One, Elemental Design Nine 1 Amplifier. Nice amp!

I started to list it previously but then decided to put it to use for a few weeks before going back to school. Removed it from my car as the family drove it while I was away, so hasn't seen much use on my end. I am not the original owner though so cannot speak for its origins.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In good shape, I tossed it in my car with the intention of grabbing a video of it working but it got too late for the neighbors' sake. Better pics to come tomorrow of the amp removed once again.

specs: 450x1@4ohms, 900x1@2ohms and 1200x1@1ohm @12.5 volts.

Research tells me many people use this @ .5ohm on good electrical.

Price:

250 shipped OBO

Probably no trades unless there's cash involved.... in that case, I could use a small sub, maybe 10'' kicker comp and an amp to power it. Indoor setup, so case probably doesnt make a difference.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'll cover it! $15 off if you pick it up. Or make an offer. I'm in the Chicago suburbs.

Paypal is best and I'm a verified account holder.

Item Pictures:

z2BTzlD.jpg

3UR7tQM.jpg

9godnGf.jpg

nIk9ckp.jpg

I'll clean it up a bit more for the other out of vehicle pics tomorrow. Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.