10" square sub

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey guys checking to see if someone has a 10" square sub laying around they would like to get rid of. Have a custom box i used to use so just want to put it to use. Prefer something cheaper like an l5 or mb or something similiar.
I have an Old Kicker L5 DVC 2 ohm ten sitting that is pretty dammned clean if interested

I have an Old Kicker L5 DVC 2 ohm ten sitting that is pretty dammned clean if interested
L5 would work, send me a price to 53716, wouldnt mess with another but that box fits good in my work truck.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

And only thing i really was finding online on the cheaper side is a pyle (no way) or a soundstream for like $80 new.

L5 would work, send me a price to 53716, wouldnt mess with another but that box fits good in my work truck. 

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

And only thing i really was finding online on the cheaper side is a pyle (no way) or a soundstream for like $80 new.
I dont know if you can even find an L5 10 anymore,especially a DVC2 ohm.Even on the Bay,and as mint.Let alone known they have been proven to do more than rated.Id have to do bare min of $130 shipped from Tx. to MI,on the sub,as it will cost me approx.$25-30 plus ppal fees, just to ship leaving me around the same as the SStream price shipped on a $200+ rare mint woofer.SStream may be your best bet price wise, and a 1 year warranty.PM me your Phone# and I can send pics if you would like.I know it will take 600 rms on the daily.Let me know.I pack well enough for a battle field.

I dont know if you can even find an L5 10 anymore,especially a DVC2 ohm.Even on the Bay,and as mint.Let alone known they have been proven to do more than rated.Id have to do bare min of $130 shipped from Tx. to MI,on the sub,as it will cost me approx.$25-30 plus ppal fees, just to ship leaving me around the same as the SStream price shipped on a $200+ rare mint woofer.SStream may be your best bet price wise, and a 1 year warranty.PM me your Phone# and I can send pics if you would like.I know it will take 600 rms on the daily.Let me know.I pack well enough for a battle field.
Settle on 120 shipped and give him a smile before he does buy that POS SS...Get the L5 bro

Settle on 120 shipped and give him a smile before he does buy that POS SS...Get the L5 bro
Im guessing he has already made his decision,as I never got a Pm. Ill prob just throw it up on Ebay next couple days,No rush to sell it

He will be back with that lack luster SS he prob bought....
The SS wouldn't work anyways, its actually to deep for mounting depth. I had an L7 which fit, I might go the l5 route. For me though, its a work truck setup so I could care less how it really looks, and I don't need one that can handle more power. Its only going to see about a 400rms amp anyways if that. Its a cheaper setup and I know what to expect in any case.

I should just throw something else in there and not even deal with the square crap... again just wanted to use the box I had as It fits perfect in my truck.

Just thought checking here there would be a few options.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.