MODS/ADMINS - Help needed for basswiigee

jrdnhsnbrg
10+ year member

Pimped my grandma's ride
Hey guys, I'm posting this for @basswiigee ; because he contacted me asking for a favor. He told me he attempted to change his email but never got a confirmation email. Now he can log on but can't post anything, it says his account has been disabled by a moderator. Can we get his account up and running properly?

Here is the exact error he gets:

"basswiigee, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Has he tried to resend a reactivation email? He could also try deleting cookies for caraudio.com from his browser.
He says he never got the activation email in the first place. How does he go about getting a new one sent?

Im guessing if he logs in and goes to settings where he would change his email there may be a resend option. If there isnt then Goob will have to fix it.

Not really much I can do as i don't have back end access.
Can someone pm the original email and the email that he changed it to?
Im sure he is reading this ill try to get it for you. OOHHHH op is his friend ask him

it lets me log in fine... just cant look at no profiles, not even my own or post.... tried repeatedly... changing emails, to new one back to old one... no emails to confirm anywhere... yet this new one no issues... i dont want to lose my feedbacks... lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.