image dynamics idq10v3 d2 buy1 get 1

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigblackdodge

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

I have a pair of idq 10s v3 with the composite baskets. I bought both from here and when I received them one of the baskets were cracked during shipping. I used gorilla super glue to fix the cracked one. It plays flawlessly and clean as if it was new and when mounted you can't tell which is damaged at all. ID sells v4 metal baskets for 25 bus if it bothers you. The other one is in great shape cosmetic and performance.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

One is 9/10 cosmetic , other one is7/10 bc of the basket.

Performace is 9.5/10 on both bc used.

Price: I'm looking for 150.00 shipped for both. Or trades welcome of equal value. Or both these 10s and my md2d can be traded together.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

great subs and great price! thats roughly only 120.00 for 2 Image Dynamic subwoofers (assuming shipping 30+/-)

Trade both subs and md2d amp for a good brand single 2500+/- (.5 or 2ohm) amp as well

clamped the md2d amp earlier @ 2ohms and got 756W @13.1V @ engine idle, so it suits the subs well

Local sell pending. Craigslist lol he is concernerd if his 1500w max SSL amp is too powerful? He said it is wayyy underated and the max is actually rms power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif I guess we will see professor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...