Curious. Anyone got experience installing a center channel?

The Camry

Hey, I Try.
Anyone got pics of how they installed a center channel?

Placement and the like. Ive been reading up on it and i know your supposed to use the same size driver as you have for your midrange driver. Wether that be your door speaker or actual dedicated midrange 4" driver.

Well in a future build. I was considering running HSK XL's Front stage with a ms8.

A center channel

Take my current ESK's and put them in the back deck as rearfill from the ms8 5.1

and use the last ms8 channel as a sub out.

Seems like these would work as a center channel. How do they wire up?

Well in a future build. I was considering running HSK XL's Front stage with a ms8.
A center channel

Take my current ESK's and put them in the back deck as rearfill from the ms8 5.1

and use the last ms8 channel as a sub out.

Seems like these would work as a center channel. How do they wire up?
Im didnt help him wire them up, but I the only thing I didnt like was the Volume/adjustable knob seemed bulky on the one he had/first version, but he did find a place to mount it through the dash eventually.I thought it was connected left and right off the frnt amp power with the knob for adjustments??/Volume. He ended up with the Milles in pods on the doors and the mids and tweets in pods on the dash off the gladden 250.2, and sounded amazing.Blew these out of course, but for the money, They sound fantastic from my listening experience,and the money.Id run these over a single center speaker any day

Im didnt help him wire them up, but I the only thing I didnt like was the Volume/adjustable knob seemed bulky on the one he had/first version, but he did find a place to mount it through the dash eventually.I thought it was connected left and right off the frnt amp power with the knob for adjustments??/Volume. He ended up with the Milles in pods on the doors and the mids and tweets in pods on the dash off the gladden 250.2, and sounded amazing.Blew these out of course, but for the money, They sound fantastic from my listening experience,and the money.Id run these over a single center speaker any day
Sounds confusing as hell to wire.

If you run a single center, seems like you would be stealing power from either left side or right side rather than both to stay equal power

If you run a single center, seems like you would be stealing power from either left side or right side rather than both to stay equal power
best to stay at an equal range than an odd..at lest with the dual dash center set up, you have power wired from left and right to stay equal on power rather than stealing from one side or the other,and having a knob to adjust the volume/have control over range so to speak, and they already are sitting in pods and look great as well as sound on the dual center stage center CDT setup,the other two mids,will need pods, and a seperate amp for supply,and you will have to set the gain/no adjustments at your fingertips so to speak

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.