CT Sounds 1400.1 VS Digital Designs M1C?

I've ran the 1400.1 and never any issues. They are under rated, few videos online of them on dynos. Never owned a DD amp so I can't give any input on those.

I have a audio technix AT 1200.1 (same as ct 1400.1). Ran for over a year and zero issues. Best $200 I probably ever spent car audio wise!!! Lol.

Jeff explained it to me and CT problems have been addressed. Plus, you buy authorized - you have warranty. If the price is right, I would not hesitate to by the CT. Plus, if white amps do it for you...

Why even bother with this. Say what you wanna say. I'm running a CT2200.1 now and not issues with that amp either, maybe I'm just lucky maybe the issues were fixed.
CT has so many issues. You got lucky, how many didn't?

Why even chance it when he can get a known better amp with no issues for a few bucks more?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.