Discontinued or rare subs you wish you had

silver07
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Dallas
Not what you're currently lusting for, but one you've wanted but one they no longer make or are hard to find.

Me? I still want 1 or 2 tc sounds oem 10s. Could have bought a pair about 5 years ago for $250. Regret not doing it. Those were some good eye candy subs.

Another is an AA avalanche. Just for fun or HT use.

Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not what you're currently lusting for, but one you've wanted but one they no longer make or are hard to find.
Me? I still want 1 or 2 tc sounds oem 10s. Could have bought a pair about 5 years ago for $250. Regret not doing it. Those were some good eye candy subs.

Another is an AA avalanche. Just for fun or HT use.

Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When I was a teenager the Audiobahn Subwoofers were really popular, they were very bling(attractive at the time!) but iirc pounded nicely too. When I bit the car audio bug again a year ago I really wanted one but found out they weren't that good anymore : (.....

Sure would be nice to find one from 12'ish years ago : )

When I was a teenager the Audiobahn Subwoofers were really popular, they were very bling(attractive at the time!) but iirc pounded nicely too. When I bit the car audio bug again a year ago I really wanted one but found out they weren't that good anymore : (.....
Sure would be nice to find one from 12'ish years ago : )
They weren't good to start with lol

Only sub I really wish I still had was tc5200 18

When i was first starting out i always wanted some of those Memphis Mojos with the colored logo on the cone or the older kicker circle solo barics i had 3 12s in a sealed box and they sounded amazing and got pretty loud wish i could get some more and try in a ported box

They weren't good to start with lolOnly sub I really wish I still had was tc5200 18
oh no : P....You guys are all very knowledgeable maybe it wasn't then lol......

We were properly hooked onto those though. Maybe because it was the Pimp my Ride years : P

They weren't good to start with lolOnly sub I really wish I still had was tc5200 18
Not so sure about that unless you have really ran a good set.Im still pounding on a set of AW1008t from 99,and still one AW1006t. Some of the best subs Ive ever owned to date,that actually lasted and still pound.Id like to find another pair of either..Also a set of REAL Old School Still Water Kicker 10s 0r 12s SVC4 ohm from late 80s early 90s.I had several tens, and sure miss those subs

oh no : P....You guys are all very knowledgeable maybe it wasn't then lol......We were properly hooked onto those though. Maybe because it was the Pimp my Ride years : P
I still have a BNIB/Crate Audiobahn AW1805q dcv4 made in The USA/Cali not the jap chit..I should have kept the other rather than selling it.

I still have a BNIB/Crate Audiobahn AW1805q dcv4 made in The USA/Cali not the jap chit..I should have kept the other rather than selling it.
What year did that one come out? If you remember?...

SPL came out with a DVC 1 ohm 10 that was a nasty looking heavy hitter,that I bought a pair from MillionBuy.com back in like 2001? Got one in two weeks,was what I ordered, two weeks later I got the other with a different basket and cone, and sent both back as they were going to work it out and get me a matching pair that I paid for, never got them,got a half azz refund/stiffed on shipping back and a restocking fee, then they were discontinued???Really wanted to run those.

I had a set of aw1200's. Not exactly an sq sub, but they lasted through a lightning d1000, crossfire vr1000, and a d2. **** things wouldn't quit.

What year did that one come out? If you remember?...
I really dont remember..It was around 99-2001 that I had bought the tens The First Run of the HCT 2200,and HCT 4125,and HCT 2300,ran the ABC6300,and ABC6200 components also.I ran one 18 finally in 01 .

I really dont remember..It was around 99-2001 that I had bought the tens The First Run of the HCT 2200,and HCT 4125,and HCT 2300,ran the ABC6300,and ABC6200 components also.I ran one 18 finally in 01 .
Yea.

That sounds about right. 2000'ish was the year....That sub you have should be the one we were lusting over back in the day : ). Don't ever sell!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.