Custom 18" TC Sounds 5200/4hp, High roll Sorround, CF Cone and QCA Assemblie **Pics**

Participant count
  • Participant list

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
1. Product:

Custom 18" TC Sounds 5200/4hp, High roll Sorround, CF Cone and QCA Assemblie

2 Specs:

18" Sub, 4" Fat 4 layers D2 ohms, FW Aluminum Coil, QCA Ring, 2 spaced TC Spiders with leads sew in, black CF layered cone with high roll sorround and direct leads. 3.5-4000rms and way more if you know what you're doing.

3. Description/Condition:

Used but in pretty good condition as you can see in the Pics.

4. Price:

I would like to get $600 Plus real shipping.

NO TRADES! NO TRADES! NO TRADES!

(please don't ask me whats the lowest price I would do because I don't play that game, If you have an offer and cash available just pme and we'll see)

5. Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

If you don't mind my asking, without OEM softparts is there a difference between 5200, 5400, Eclipse, etc.?

Either way GLWS. 4hp is an impressive platform and IMO you can't go wrong with anything built up from it.

If you don't mind my asking, without OEM softparts is there a difference between 5200, 5400, Eclipse, etc.?Either way GLWS. 4hp is an impressive platform and IMO you can't go wrong with anything built up from it.
Thanks Man

Yeah, Every single motor is different, even the same motors without the same parts are totally different and thats why you are able to pay lil depending the aplication you want, You know that haha

Still have those Shocker Neo's?

Thanks ManYeah, Every single motor is different, even the same motors without the same parts are totally different and thats why you are able to pay lil depending the aplication you want, You know that haha

Still have those Shocker Neo's?

I did NOT know about the 5200 vs. 5400. They were mostly badged by TC for PA use and IIRC the huge sensitivity ratings caused demand for some SPL specific ones to be built as well, wasn't sure if it was a 5400 motor with different tops or there are some other differences on the 4hp motor as well.

I have 4 of the neo sigs in the jeep and one gathering dust in the corner here. I'm almost ashamed of myself to have them since my SPL skills don't do them justice, but the weight savings alone is very nice and 3" coil parts are much cheaper to break.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.