Not open for further replies.

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
1. Product:

1 15" TC Sounds 5200/4hp, Fat roll Sorround, CF Cap and QCA Assemblie

2 Specs:

15" Sub, 4" 8 layers Quad 1.4ohm, FW Aluminum Coil, QCA Ring, 2 spaced TC Spiders with leads sew in, TC Alum Cone with the Fat Sorround and CF Cap. All TC OEM Softparts BUT the Cap. 4-4500rms and way more if you know what you're doing.

3. Description/Condition:

Straight from my personal collection, Used but in pretty good condition as you can see in the Pics.

4. Price:

I would like to get $550 Plus real shipping, If you don't like my price please source your own motor/QCA Ring/basket/ and OEM Soft Parts.

NO TRADES! NO TRADES! NO TRADES!

(please don't ask me whats the lowest price I would do because I don't play that game, If you have an offer and cash available just pme and we'll see)

5. Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...