*michigan members*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, not sure how many of us there are but would be nice if we had a central thread for local trading...

That being said, I'm not really looking for anything but I have a nice BNIB Memphis 2-channel amp if anyone is interested. Willing to meet within reason in the southeast region.

Interesting, not sure how many of us there are but would be nice if we had a central thread for local trading...
That being said, I'm not really looking for anything but I have a nice BNIB Memphis 2-channel amp if anyone is interested. Willing to meet within reason in the southeast region.
wattage on that memphis?

I've got some stuff to get rid of. I have 3 Soundqubed 8's in a ported box with an RF 10001 (the older model) amp, some 4 gauge and 8 gauge knukonceptz wire, a dash kit for a 99 taurus, and a bunch of random wires.

I've got some stuff to get rid of. I have 3 Soundqubed 8's in a ported box with an RF 10001 (the older model) amp, some 4 gauge and 8 gauge knukonceptz wire, a dash kit for a 99 taurus, and a bunch of random wires.
oh my goodness... look who decide to troll below the bridge... lol welcome to the real world... lol

Ive got a 2 psi platform 1 1k rms dual 2 carbon fiber dust cap. One works great and the other works but i believe the coil has a rub or came undone. Both in great shape cosmetically. Will let go cheap but i live about 2 hours north of grand rapids.

oh my goodness... look who decide to troll below the bridge... lol welcome to the real world... lol
Haha, yeah it was about time I came down from there. More opportunities once you get in the LP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...