15" Custom DC Audio XL M2, Big Spiders+Triple leads Sew In+Direct Leads+CF Cap **Pics

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
1. Product:

15" Custom DC Audio XL M2

2. Specs:

15" Custom DC Audio XL M2, Beefy 3" 8 layer D 1.6 ohms Alum FW Coil with Cooling added to the Former for more Thermal Handeling, Zv3 9.25" Spider Pack with triple Tinsels sew in and Direct Leads, HD Cone with tall/half roll sorround and CF Dustcap. The sub Was Built for both daily &amp; Comp aplication so I'll say 2500-4000w.

3. Description/Condition: Good Condition overall as you can see in the pics, Motor and Basket are used BUT all he soft parts are new.

(Drescription and condition is imho, Please check the pics because thats what you'll be getting)

4. Price:

I would like to get $360 Plus real shipping, (please don't ask me whats the lowest price I would do because I don't play that game, If you have an offer just pme)

NO TRADES! NO TRADES! NO TRADES!

5. Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I rated at 2.5k daily but I'm sure tou can do 3k if you take care of it, Motors is powerful and I did a pretty good coil so shouldn't be an issue. You need a 3.3-3.5cf box and tunning would be your call.

Please Pme if interested.

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.