2 re mt 12s, plus battery, box, 0 guage wire kit, some wire all cheap

bgordon

160db bound !!!
Item(s) for Sale:

2 re mt 12s ok shape see pictures, scott modified both of them with spacers, one sub had new tinsel leads installed twice as strong as the previous factory leads see picture, the solder job is ugly but its very strong, it may be long but it can be heated and shortened very easy, also may have a small hole/scratch on the surround check picture

1 optima yellow top group 31 believe its 1200 cca, the stuff is faded

1 dual sub box ported bought locally its 45-50 htz

1 complete set of 0 guage amp kit brand power and ground are monster same color, aftermarket fuse block and bought remote and rcas off ebay,

******1 set big 3 upgrade kit brand is execution audio**** will be thrown in if sold by the next two weeks

all of this for 450 bucks for pick up only maybe willing to drive a little bit, im also willing to negotiate a price because I know that cosmetically they are not the best but its function is still 100%

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

no shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

also sub box has a tear in carpet just found it,

after the sour deal with the one re mt I received, I repaired the sub by taking the re dust cap off and taking off the old tinsel lead and ran 4 new thicker strands and put a new dustcap back on, I will post the link shortly to my youtube account that shows the readings on the both subs that show the coils are reading good, any questions please let me know

ALL NO LOW LOW BALLS OR INSULTS I KNOW THEY ARE NOT IN THE BEST COSMETIC CONDITION THATS WHY IM WILLING TO NEGOTIATE TO GET RID OF ALL OF THIS, IM LEAVING CAR AUDIO FOR AWHILE FOR NOW

The battery shouod be resting higher than that if its been in the car. Thats not a good voltage
The battery hasn't been hooked up in six months after I pulled the subs out of my jeep , a little charge and I'm sure it'll go back to the 12.7 they have been resting at

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

if you decide to sell and ship the subs, id throw you a great offer. im jist to far to pick up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
I'll keep it in mind thanks

I'll post another picture of the battery after charging

ALSO I AM MOTIVATED TO GET RID OF ALL OF IT I DONT WANNA SHIP. THE SUBS ALONE WEIGH 56 LBS A PIECE. I AM WILLING TO DRIVE JUST NOT FAR

The battery hasn't been hooked up in six months after I pulled the subs out of my jeep , a little charge and I'm sure it'll go back to the 12.7 they have been resting at 

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

I'll keep it in mind thanks

Id give it a charge and make sure first. Not doubting you just was saying to be safe on both sides

Lol it may be you both motors are the same,

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

Id give it a charge and make sure first. Not doubting you just was saying to be safe on both sides
I agree I don't want any negative feedback I'll charge it and let it rest for a few hours and take a picture of the battery voltage

Lol it may be you both motors are the same, 

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

I agree I don't want any negative feedback I'll charge it and let it rest for a few hours and take a picture of the battery voltage
Id gige it a day of rest then go to a auto parts store and have them load test it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.