The Official Memphis Madmaxx Triple Slug Owners Thread

skylineTT
10+ year member

bass=sekz
This is for the rare triple slug motors, of which only 6 are believed to exist.

I was approached last night about selling my triple slug Madmaxx motor. I intended to keep it for a while so my price was high but it made me wonder: Who owns the rest of the Maxmaxx motors?

I know this guy owns two 12's that used to belong to JerryEllis. That leaves 3 more so if you are an owner of this beast motor, post up and maybe throw in some pics. We would like to keep track of where these things go.

Pic of my Scott Sackett 15...

From what I remember, memphis only built a few for competing team members. They were eventually sold for new builds and one eventually landed in my possession. Two were built for either Flip01 or Tc3k101 with PSI softparts back in like 2010 and eventually made their way to JerryEllis and now another guy (I'm purposely leaving his name out in case he doesn't want to be mentioned). I'll let him post up if he feels like it. So we have 3 and don't know where the other 3 are. Mine has a 4" 8 Layer Dual 2 coil in it, which from what I remember, doesn't fit in most motors. Pretty unique motors I'd say. Triple 1" Slugs and 10" diameter I believe.

I have one that i bought from a guy on ebay. Had it rebuilt by PSI.

1b3a14050c2a120b374dea3ab857846a.jpg

312cce1bef1c506e0ffc563abe4f04c8.jpg

422d96e6ea1cbcbc0fed1196885c3ca9.jpg

Gotta admit i didnt pay much attention to the motor other than the 6 screws on the bottom. I was told what i have is a madmaxx.

Gotta admit i didnt pay much attention to the motor other than the 6 screws on the bottom. I was told what i have is a madmaxx.
Looks like it only has 2 slugs, while the other ones have 3.

I don't think it's the same motor. The "triple slug" ones are different

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.