DD Z series for sale (adulbrich)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adulbrich
5,000+ posts

Olive oil un-virginer
Ames, Iowa
Item(s) for Sale:

My Digital Designs 9912 Z series sub. It is a 12.

Composite Kevlar cone. Dual .5 ohm, so it can be wired to one ohm for daily or .25 for serious burps.

Only selling it to buy two new 320 amp Singer alternators

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Good mechanical condition. Cosmetics aren't perfect

Price:

$1250 shipped to mainland 48 States

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in shipped price.

Item Pictures:

IMG_20150409_202521_228_zpsgttdarbe.jpg

IMG_20150409_202555_857_zpssg6bh09f.jpg

IMG_20150409_202545_607_zps8px24jof.jpg

IMG_20150409_202538_221_zpsyuo5bjac.jpg

I've got plenty of buying/selling/trading feedback. Look at my itrader.

Not sure. They used a lot of CA glue on the cap, but it's great mechanically.
You want it local?
im content with my current system for now... i do know some one who has expressed interest in DD Z. think he ordered some SQ 15's already tho..

Wow, I never thought I would see you sale this! It's good to know the money will be spent on more audio necessities! I do have a question too. Are the motors for the DDZ series all the same specs, in other words, is the motor structure the same for the 10" & 12" & 15" & the 18"?

Wow, I never thought I would see you sale this! It's good to know the money will be spent on more audio necessities! I do have a question too. Are the motors for the DDZ series all the same specs, in other words, is the motor structure the same for the 10" & 12" & 15" & the 18"?
You should buy it!

Yes, all motors are the same for different size drivers.

Differences are between generations.

That was my sub about 7 years ago! I recognize all the ca glue I put on the dust cap. I was using it for spl competition street A, when crx's were popular. I did a155.9 street A with that one sub!!!!(lol) It is a gen 2. And I recognize the white thread holding the Kevlar cone. When DD does the recones it is always black!!

btw what gen is yours??
That was my sub about 7 years ago! I recognize all the ca glue I put on the dust cap. I was using it for spl competition street A, when crx's were popular. I did a155.9 street A with that one sub!!!!(lol) It is a gen 2.
Awesome! I thought it was 4th generation, right before the newest Z3's?

That was my sub about 7 years ago! I recognize all the ca glue I put on the dust cap. I was using it for spl competition street A, when crx's were popular. I did a155.9 street A with that one sub!!!!(lol) It is a gen 2. And I recognize the white thread holding the Kevlar cone. When DD does the recones it is always black!!
What part of Maryland are you in ? Ever do any US audio shows

The Z's going up in my room.

Last time I'm bumping this thread, at least for a while. Will only post on here to reply to people who are interested.

Still for sale

You should buy it!
Yes, all motors are the same for different size drivers.

Differences are between generations.
Thanks man! That's good to know. I am definitely interested, and if you are willing to let someone do payments for it, let me know. I know you need the cash for the alts, but if something comes up, and your able to, I can do the payment route. I have amazing references also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...