2-sets of Alpine type-s 6.5's coaxial and 1 set of Alpine type-s 4x6

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Good condition and I am the original owner of these

Price:

100 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on buyer

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

yeah can i see them working? They are for my kids cherokee. all stock speakers were blown, but has a nice new pioneer headunit, haha

[quote name='Greggk']......[/QUOTE]

Lol I haven't forgotten about you @Greggk just didn't really didn't have the time to take a lose everything because of work, family , and other things that limits my time but I'm off of work today and will do that in a few

thats fine, just figured i would give you a reminder in case you forgot. I am horrible about remembering things, and I am sure I am not the only one.

thats fine, just figured i would give you a reminder in case you forgot. I am horrible about remembering things, and I am sure I am not the only one.
Lol oh boy and I thought I was alone (rubbing my head) I'm just waiting for the video to upload to photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...