New Guy Here, Need Help About Hifonics Brand

Participant count
  • Participant list
I will be getting (2) 10 inch solo baric L7's and need a budget but effective amp to run them. I was told a few different things and need some opinions. I was told hifonics amps are good enough but I was told to get the Zeus ZRX24161D and someone else told me to get the Brutus BRX2000.1D.

So my question is what one is going be better for the set up. Thanks in advance

I will be getting (2) 10 inch solo baric L7's and need a budget but effective amp to run them. I was told a few different things and need some opinions. I was told hifonics amps are good enough but I was told to get the Zeus ZRX24161D and someone else told me to get the Brutus BRX2000.1D.
So my question is what one is going be better for the set up. Thanks in advance
IF you need to ask this... you probably dont have a strong enough electrical system to run those amps. They soak up a lot of alternator/battery power in order to make any power. definitely not a noob friendly amp.

Whats the budget you have to work with?

Dont buy those subs, your probably better off getting one bugger sub and powering it right in a custom ported. Will be right at 1K

My single tantric md12 on 1200W hits harder than my friends l7 15s on a hifonics brutus elite 2100

What car and space we working with

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

timshifty

timshifty
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
timshifty