LCi2??

Participant count
  • Participants list

Motokid
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Texas
Sup dutes,

Bought a 2014 Fusion Se about a month ago, suppose I'm the second owner of one apart of NoLoud

Anyways, my ultimate goal is to buy a MS8 but, college so, can't afford one right now.

I had a basic PAC LOC I paid $10 for in my previous Chrysler 200, but that's ghetto.

Until I can afford an MS8 I was told to get an LCi6 Loc, but.. Then i got to looking, and theres an LCi6 LCi2, 7, and probably more..

For the time being I'm just trying to get my bass back, just running a ppi 1800 and a Fi Bl 12. But eventually I am going to get some components, probably will get those first then an MS8 after but it may be awhile since components and amp will be around $700 if not more combined.

Anyways, based on that information am I okay with just running an LCi2 LOC or should I get something different. I don't really know how all that works with running components and 2 amps off an LOC since I'm being forced to keep the factory radio because people **** and wont make anything for Fusions.

Thanks guys

I was going to get the LC2 for that same reason. Only concern was cutting off the front speakers so they don't get muffled playing what the sub is playing. I was going to put 80hz Uf caps on them.

The LC2i is ideal unless the outputs need summing, if the h/u already provides full-range left and right channels then there is no need for the LC6i or LC7i..
This is way above my level of expertise lol. Maybe NoLoud can interpret since we have the same vehicle

I was going to get the LC2 for that same reason. Only concern was cutting off the front speakers so they don't get muffled playing what the sub is playing. I was going to put 80hz Uf caps on them.
What do you mean by getting muffled while playing?

I'm definitely getting an MS8, Just it'll be a bit, I just want something to hold over for me until i can afford one. Our cars are so fkin complicated. I want a new radio more than I want the car itself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.