06 mazda 6 mini build

C1500martin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Cali
So decided to do a little build log on my 2006 MAZDA 6. got the car from my sister for $3k december 1st and it was cyber monday so i had to take advantage of the sales so i got my credit card out and went to work lol. Wasn't really planning on keeping the car but little by little my mind is changing so down the road might double the power to a q2200 and singer HO alt and add another 12 or a 15" but in the mean time this is how she is.

Car: 2006 Mazda 6 sedan non bose "pebble ash" color (i hate it lol)

HU: stock system with LC6i

Power Wire: Sky high ofc 4 gauge to distort block to dual 4 gauge.

Sub Amp: Sq1200

Sub: had a hds312, but sold it and now running tantric MD 12 D2:cool:

Mids & Highs amp: SQ 4-90

Mids & highs: Jbl p660c compenent set running passive, and SQ coaxial in the rear although not using them have gain completely down.

RCAs: Stinger 8000 series

KnoKnoise Kolossus edition on trunk lid but need more..A lot more

No big 3 or any electrical upgrades completely stock and she don't dip below 13:D

2006 Pebble Ash Mazda 6

Amps: Soundqubed 1200 & 4-90

Amp Rack

Videos! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
theres one at the very end gotta get a new one sub randomly got louder last week haha

Nice rack. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gifAny speaker mounting pictures?
thank you:)

but no, no speaker mounting pics, wasn't planning on keeping the car at the time so i didnt do anything fancy. now thats changed and ill be hopefully reading up your logs and sealing up my doors to get a nicer sound outta my jbls //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

lmao i know, just bought epics mmats hd4000.1 and looking at buying another, i also have my daughters car to do now lol. i have most all of it torn down now and am working on making the second alt. bracket. just been soo busy with work but i will get it done and see you guys out there this year some time lol.

changed my amp rack now its easier to mess with the amps. made square cut outs where the amps breather holes are.

oh and i changed the tantric decal to white with an MD under it:)

Looks really good. I like the 2nd amp rack too. Nice work.
Thanks man

Any reason for building the second amp rack? Looks good, since your keeping it any other upgrades?
Before it was a pita to mess with the amps, there was no clearence between amp knobs and roof of trunk and had no visibility. I literally would use a mirror to see what i was moving haha. Im planning on deadening the doors getting new component set upfront if i still dont like the sound after deadening. And maybe a jbl ms8. Also maybe a new 15 or another tantric md 12 with more powerful amp and HO alt.

gotta see what ima pay in taxes forst though. I got a kew job last year and i get paid cash so i pay taxes at the end of the year. No more tax season balling for me lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.