tx

Item(s) for Sale:

55ah batts

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In the box

Price:

$90 shipped each

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

you got any reverse polarity agms around this size?
I might. Can I sell these different sized batts on caco???

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

how many do you have?
How many do you want? Im about to post some odyssey batts also here shortly

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Any new comments quote me so I get a notification please

I might. Can I sell these different sized batts on caco??? 

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

How many do you want? Im about to post some odyssey batts also here shortly
you'll have to pay upgraded membership to post stuff up for sales on caco. I think its 10 bucks for 3 months

I just need one under the hood to replace the lead acid starter, its a group 34 R, but fits 6.61”D x 10.24”W x 8.27”H

you'll have to pay upgraded membership to post stuff up for sales on caco. I think its 10 bucks for 3 months
I just need one under the hood to replace the lead acid starter, its a group 34 R, but fits 6.61”D x 10.24”W x 8.27”H
Ill send you a pm

These are a group 78?? How tall are they at the tallest point ? I have like 8" and that's it ...

nvr mind, they are group 34/78 and are 10 3/4" x 6 7/8" x 8" tall. and 42.5 lbs each

And $90 shipped each is a steal guys .....

er i meant like...Where does one buy said screws?
Napa...autozone home depot

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

These are a group 78?? How tall are they at the tallest point ? I have like 8" and that's it ...
nvr mind, they are group 34/78 and are 10 3/4" x 6 7/8" x 8" tall. and 42.5 lbs each

And $90 shipped each is a steal guys .....

Thank you good sir. And they are 46lbs each. Let me know what s8ze youre working with I might have a batt for ya somewhere

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

All messages replied. These are moving quick

yea, almost anywhere, they should be 3/8's-16. pretty common ....

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Napa...autozone home depot 

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Thank you good sir. And they are 46lbs each. Let me know what s8ze youre working with I might have a batt for ya somewhere

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

All messages replied. These are moving quick
Group 65 ....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

michaellane

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
michaellane
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date