2 15s or 15 and a 10 or a 15 and 12

Depends on how much space you have for a box.

Saw your other post too. Do you really just want your "windows to flex"?

Lol, you need to do more research and learn more about audio in general.

okay ya ill adamit i dont really know much thats why im here lmao is mixing sizes a bad idea and i just want a nice system that really bumps so what size should i do

Your best bet is to tell us what you need (HU, subs, amp, etc) and what your budget is. And don't say stuff like "I was to rattle windows" or "I want people to hear me coming down the road" cause you can see it hasn't gotten you any replies yet.

With that kinda info, you'll probab get some help.

Lots to learn and at least it's not as bad as the one I read the other day!!! "Does rms mean Loudness?" Lol that one made me laugh.

But yea we need realistic goals and have you ever heard a real system?

Thanks oxsign lol i have like 330$ i dont have an amp or anything at the moment i want nice sounding low bass and i dont wanna buy the wrong stuff and completely ruin everything

MaX budget of 330 for subs amp and box that's all I need to buy. I think like I said I'm here because I don't really know to much about this stuff. Would love to learn sorry. If people like me are annoyying lol

You need a 15, 12, 10, and 8 to cover all the frequencies. Learned that at a show years ago.

Also remove door panels and loosen bolts holding the window to the track and they will flex/rattle for days.

On a serious note what part of WI you from as I do several audio shows up there each year.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.