loudest budget 12" subwoofer! come in here!

Are you asking us or telling us? I don't understand, not bein an a-hole. It's not hard to be louder than an L7 just about any other will do the job, Lol

For the airspace needed for a square 12 you can do a round 15 and walk on them.

I love how kicker markets more cone area but don't say you need a huge box to get any advantage from it. Than you add in the xmax of a good mid range speaker. So much fail but people eat that stuff up

Soundqubed Hds3 12s, 3" coil, rated to take 1200 rms daily(will probably take a bit more if you know what you doing). cant really beat them for $159 shipped each

I'm looking into getting louder than kicker 12" l7 subwoofers. I've been looking at sa12s, but there might be better options out there now.

kicker are ok in my book. every **** kicker ive owned , the tinsel leads broke or split apart. comps cvr's l7's i stopped buying their product because of that.

the l7's get so loud that they distort.

I will look into soundqued! My budget is around 200 per sub. I'm using L7 as a reference because that's the only 12s I've used besides type rs.
I mean there probably are some out there but honestly priced at 159 the soundqubed woofer is hard to beat as far as price vs performance. They could have them priced at 200+ per sub with the 3" coil and what not. Yes i am a soundqubed guy but for good reason though, i have used sundown, dc etc, and yes they are good as well, but SQ/AQ has been my go to brand for thier prices, and the quality you get for it.

Got my SA-12 from the yardsale thread for $100 shipped.

I have a hard time thinking that the power/$ can be beat, unless you can pick something up locally and not pay shipping. How much louder is the Soundqubed? Is it 60% louder, or just louder in general?

Of course with the OP's stated budget of $200 per woofer, the theme of the thread changes from "loudest budget 12", to "loudest 12 under $200 shipped".

Got my SA-12 from the yardsale thread for $100 shipped.
I have a hard time thinking that the power/$ can be beat, unless you can pick something up locally and not pay shipping. How much louder is the Soundqubed? Is it 60% louder, or just louder in general?

Of course with the OP's stated budget of $200 per woofer, the theme of the thread changes from "loudest budget 12", to "loudest 12 under $200 shipped".
If you want to be exact then your answer would be it depends on what freq range you listen to the most.

Yes the box is what controls the freq's, but sq/aq are very picky.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

do 4 8's in a custom enclosure //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

New Cadence S2W8 S4 8" 1000W Single 4 Ohm Car Audio Stereo Subwoofer Sub | eBay

4 of these

HDS208

or these

or skar vvx 4 of these

Two VVX 8D2 Skar Audio 8" Subs Dual 2 Ohm 1600W Loud Pro Subwoofers Speakers New | eBay

would be insane in a custom ported box

The enclosure is the most important thing. do not get a prefab get one professionally done. 2 amazing subs in a prefab will sound worse than 2 mid subs in a good custom box

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.