Participant count
  • Participants list
Status
Not open for further replies.

rtillaree
10+ year member

F***, Strong
Orlando
Looking for more of an SQL driver, if possible. Going to be running on consistent 1700 daily @ 1ohm in 2.25cu @ 33hz. Don't care if it's a frankenwoofer or an OEM. I only care if it works well and doesn't have any glaring cosmetic issues that will worsen. Ideally I find an IDMax, Sundown SA and Z series. My budget is definitely under $250 (depending) shipped to 32771.

Last edited by a moderator:
Word. Was built for a Flatlyne, did pretty well in there too. Given the size, I was thinking the Z series might be a good fit but.

No prob. 2.5 is the largest for a zv4 if that's what you were thinking you can add 45s in th corners to make it smaller. But I don't think you'll get it down to 2.5 either. What you might consider is a sub that takes a big box 2.0-2.5 that takes more power to. But you'll need to up your budget a bit

No prob. 2.5 is the largest for a zv4 if that's what you were thinking you can add 45s in th corners to make it smaller. But I don't think you'll get it down to 2.5 either. What you might consider is a sub that takes a big box 2.0-2.5 that takes more power to. But you'll need to up your budget a bit
I just relaized that I typed 3.25 and not 2.25cu. btw. I was like "bruv, chill"....If a solid sub is offered I'll consider upping for sure. I figured I could net a nice used driver in this range for my application. I've seen them come and go so, I'll wait it out, not foaming just yet.

I just relaized that I typed 3.25 and not 2.25cu. btw. I was like "bruv, chill"....If a solid sub is offered I'll consider upping for sure. I figured I could net a nice used driver in this range for my application. I've seen them come and go so, I'll wait it out, not foaming just yet.
I've got a ZV.4 12" I'm willing to part with...d2 barely used...would have to up the budget though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...