MTX TE4001D for DC 2.0k (or 1 of the other 2 amps with the same board & quality )

Status
Not open for further replies.

WS6TA

Senior VIP Member
Will also trade for CT sounds 2200.1. Te4001d is in great shape. The only bad on the exterior are where the screw holes are and the chrome plate in the middle has some flaking. Mechanically this amp is perfect. I do not have the necessary electrical support for this amplifier so I want to trade it for a DC, Crescendo or DD amp with the same board (no audiopipe). I'm an MTX guy so it pains me to let this amp go but I really don't need 3750 RMS watts for anything in my sub collection. I also have a 15" Orion HCCA newer series with a brand new recone that I would trade for a DC 4 channel or 2.0k

My phone number is 503-899-7903 please text only until we have a deal then call if you like.

Last edited by a moderator:
MTX does not provide information on it being .5 ohm stable therefore I would recommend against it. I may be interested in trade but I think your amp may still be too much power drain for my setup.

Whats your electrical look like? I have it running half ohm on 240a mech man alt and 131 ah of battery and i can get full power with minimal drop. I have a honda so i charge at 14.0v and never drop below 13.4v. Its very effecient, i would love to clamp it for output and efficieny.

170a alternator second lead acid battery with 1/0 and big 3. I'm going to do more but it won't happen for awhile. IA specs say your amp can handle drop to 8v and I would not be running under 1ohm so I think it will be fine. Plus the gain would be set very conservatively.

I have a Memphis MCA 5004 It's the Mojo 4ch (1100 rms) it's sorta of a rare amp i never saw another, i always see the less powerful ones it's one of the cleanest sounding 4ch's and it's powerful.

I loved that amp when I had mine ran it at .5 daily. Price outright?
One just sold on ebay in non working condition for $490+$35 shipping and you can buy a new one for $979 shipped so I figure somewhere in between would be fair.

I have a Memphis MCA 5004 It's the Mojo 4ch (1100 rms) it's sorta of a rare amp i never saw another, i always see the less powerful ones it's one of the cleanest sounding 4ch's and it's powerful.
The TE4001 isn't too common either.

These amps are factory strappable. Starting to change my mind about trading/selling it. It's a sweet amp with great specs and a unique yet effective cooling design. If I keep it I'll run it at 4ohms on the HCCA 15.2

Run at 1 and keep the gain low. You will be much happier then trading it for a 2k only to want more later.
I want SQ, not really going for SPL. I won't have the electrical to support power drain at 1ohm is why I would run 4 ohms. 2k is probably too much power for me as well. Just wanted to trade for something of equal value that's in my power range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...